When you face a cash shortage, you usually borrow money, whether from friends, relatives, or even from short-term loan lenders, such as payday installment loans. While financial experts view borrowing money as negative, the famous psychotherapist and author, Dr. Charles Richards views the opposite.
Dr. Richards defines borrowing money and payday installment loans as “an evolutionary process of personal growth and development, and understanding what drives us to take on loans helps create positive responses and a better relationship with our finances.” According to him, borrowing money and getting payday installment loans have the following benefits:
1. Redirect negative behaviors to more positive choices. According to Dr. Richards, the way from poverty to financial health and freedom is not easy. It usually involves a learned responsibility and goal setting replacing fear and desperation with examination and communication. This involves sitting down and looking at your budget, preferably with a trained professional who can explain each aspect of your budget and help you come to the right decision on how to handle your finances. Borrowing money helps boost the morale of consumers by having an alternative option when faced with a financial difficulty.
2. Give value to personal financial freedom. Value saving for rainy days. Consumers learn what it means to save something they really want and to establish goals to repay debt responsibly. Also, it develops a desire in consumers to move ahead in life and not be stuck borrowing money and getting payday installment loans.
3. Achieve personal responsibility and financial independence. Borrowing money and applying for payday installment loans allow you to utilize the funds for important goals. Also, it helps you approach debt in a responsible manner to get the most out of it. It develops a deeper relationship with money, that is, in advancing one’s personal self-esteem and independence from it.
4. Create financial goals. Many lenders of payday installment loans have a worksheet that examines their consumers’ financial picture. In contrast to critics of this industry, lenders help their consumers make wise financial goals in order to reduce their burden of repaying the loan. They sit down and get to know their consumer, one on one, by evaluating their circumstances, lifestyle, employment history, and their individual’s needs. They outline a budget that works for the consumer.
5. Establish good credit, making a good impact on the country’s financial stability. Perhaps you see that banks are very strict when giving out loans, especially with a bad credit rating. But through borrowing money from payday installment loans, people with bad credit are given the opportunity to improve their credit rating by paying on time. In addition, small personal loans, such as payday installment loans, aid with the needs of people in these tough financial times. With the help of these loans, people can have an option to turn to when in need of immediate cash.
Though borrowing money is prone to risk of becoming indebted for months, on the brighter side, it develops good morale behavior. The key when borrowing money from payday installment loans and other credit forms is choosing the right lenders and repaying the loan and borrowed money responsibly.